Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Saving Money on College With Scholarships

I would love to go back to college, but my bills are piling up. Ever since the economy sank, I have been living paycheck to paycheck. When I finish paying off one bill, another bill pops which is worse than the last one. For awhile, it seemed like going back to college was going to be an impossibility. Then I decided to check into scholarships and I am glad I did.

I always wanted to go to college for something medical. I saw myself as a pharmacist who put together medicine orders for customers. It would be cool to get to know everybody and serve the community. I knew I needed to go back to college to do this, but I never had time. I was working full-time and staying home with my two children during the day. After eight years, both of my children are finally in school full-time. Now I have the time to go back to college and finish my degree. I just wished I had the money to go back and take the classes.

When I checked online, I noticed there were tons of scholarships for people just like me who want to go back to college and finish their degrees. You may want to click here to check out a scholarship that just may fit you and your needs. Now I cannot wait until I go back to college and finish my degree. Someday, I still hope to be a pharmacist in a local pharmacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment