Sunday, January 31, 2016

I long for you Lord

Lord, I need your guidance
Fill me with your Spirit
Guide me through this dark Forest
Help me through the Thickets

I yearn for your meadow
I wait for the sun to rise
I long for that day when
You will wipe the teardrops from my eyes

Give me your power Lord
Take these fears away
Anxiety weakens me
Bringing sadness to my days

I long for those streets
Made of pure gold
I long for that day
When my heart won't feel this old

help me Lord
Direct me in your way
Lead me down that road
I fall on my knees to pray

I long for the streams
Made to softly flow
I long for that peace
That only you can help me know

1 comment:

  1. Bullion Exchanges is a reputable Bullion Seller established in the heart of New York City's Diamond District.

    They have a wide variety of items including but not limited to, precious metals that range from the gold and silver to the newly emerging platinum & palladium.

    Bullion Exchanges are offering an enormous range of products appealing to 1st time investors and established collectors.

    ReplyDelete