Wednesday, September 16, 2015

KastKing Monofilament Fishing Line 6 lb Review

So everybody knows, this is how my reviews work. I will copy information about the product from Amazon, so you get the information from the companies own mouth about the product I will add a picture, then I will give you an opinion about the product in my own words. I think it is important to have the information from the company and an unbiased opinion, so you know the most about each particular product.

  • Unique design of paralleled roll track, lines never sink into the spool
  • Specially made for saltwater fishing
  • Superior abrasion-resistance
  • Soft and supple


We usually use a a higher pound line in salt water. But we went on one of those boats where you only expect to catch the couple pound fish. This monofilament line worked well with my pole and you can't see it. The fish only see the bait and we didn't get tangled up. We kept on fishing and I caught 12 of the small fish. I forgot what they were called, but the fake grouper is what I call them. My wife loved the fish and it was fun. I will continue to use this line on those smaller fish. It is a solid line with a great price. Wish they had a few more sizes to choose from, but the 6 pound line works perfectly for our needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment