Thursday, July 5, 2012

Udi's Gluten Free Granola Review

I was sent Udi's Granola to review. I was amazed at how much the company sent me, some companies only send you a tiny sample. I was sent Udi's Vanilla, original, cranberry and the all natural flavor. Udi's Artisan's granola is all natural and gluten free. The best thing about the granola is it is delicious. I have tried it in smoothies, over ice-cream, as a cereal with milk and plain. I am a granola fan and this is good granola. 

  • Udi’s Gluten Free Foods, the #1 gluten free baked goods brand, revolutionized the category when it introduced the first gluten-free bread that tastes and looks like “real” bread. 
  • Udi’s products are so delicious that you will wonder if they are truly gluten-free. 
  • Udi's products contain no artificial ingredients and very few preservatives.
  • Udi’s Gluten Free Foods are now 150 Wal-Mart stores across the country! To see if there is a Walmart near you that carries Udi’s, enter your zip code into our store locator: www.udisglutenfree.com/stores

If you are like me, you try to go gluten free whenever you can. I also like to have good energy foods around when I exercise or while I am working. Udi's granola is also dairy free, soy free and egg free. They are low in fat, have great dietary fiber and proteins. They are also pretty low in sugar. The granola is made in Denver, Colorado, but you can find it in your local Wal-Mart. When you are buying granola and want a great gluten free product, check out Udi's. It really does taste good. The Naturel flavor is nut free for those of you who cannot eat nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment