Thursday, July 19, 2012

Locate Old Friends By Zip Code

Ten years ago I moved from Indiana to Florida. I left some good friends in Indiana, but I took their phone numbers with me. George was a good friend who helped me through some bad times years ago. The last time I talked to him, he had given a piece of his liver to his brother to save his life. George did not know how dangerous a liver transplant operation was and he fell ill for a long time. I haven't heard from George for a long time and his phone number is out of order.

I decided to try to make a search for George on the internet. I wanted to make sure my friend was doing okay and his life was going well. I searched on Google and Yahoo with no luck. Recently I heard about a company where you can search for people by zip code. I never thought of this and it really sounds like a good idea. If it works, I will be able to find my friend and see how he is doing.

The process is pretty simple on this website. You learn How to find people by zip code. If you know their name and their zip code, you can find people you are looking for and have gotten out of touch with. This is an excellent idea to find friends like George you haven't heard from in a long time. I can't wait to give it a try and find my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment