Monday, July 2, 2012

Electronic Cigarettes That Help You Quit Smoking

it seems like nearly everybody I know smokes cigarettes. Most of my friends and even my sister smoke, they tell me how hard it is for them to quit. My sister quit smoking for two years, gained some weight and she is now a smoker again. I am glad I never started smoking because I would not know what to do with myself if I did. There are so many ways where a cigarette smoker can get help to stop smoking and many of them are finally taking that help seriously.

Gus is a friend of mine. He decided to try to stop smoking. He smoked for many years and he was tired of paying for cigarettes. He tried these new kind of cigarettes to help him. The cigarettes are electronic and are much better for him than regular cigarettes. He said they help him in his quest to stop smoking cigarettes. He has been smoking the cigarettes for five weeks and tells he will never smoke a real cigarette again.

I told my sister about these cigarettes and she plans to try them herself. This is a good thin because our mother died from lung cancer at the age of 49. My sister turned 49 in June and she is worried about her own health. I think these electronic cigarettes are cool and I hope they do the trick for my sister in her quest to quit smoking again.

No comments:

Post a Comment