Friday, December 18, 2015

The Natural Test Against Anxiety

I worked overnight at Amazon for 9 weeks. By the end, we were working eleven hour nights five days a week. I did well as far as the work, but my body did not connect to the overnight shift so well. I would up in the hospital and the Dr. gave me a prescription for Zoloft. I didn't want to try this drug and rely on it, so I decided to give the natural way a try. This is what I will try and I will let you know if it works.

What I Will Take
Vitamin B Complex
Bananas
St. John's Wort
Lemon Grass Tea
Magnesium
Melatonin
plenty of water
daily walking in the morning for exercise and other types of exercise

What I Will Give Up
Alcohol-I don't drink much and will once in awhile taste a beer, but no more rum or wine to put me to sleep at night
Caffeine-love coffee, but it will have to go
energy drinks in exchange for vitamin B Complex

I will try this way against the anxiety I gained from the night shift and let you know how it works. Hopefully I get things turned around soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment