Friday, December 25, 2015

KastKing Corrosion Resistance High Strength LMA200 10+1 BB 6.3:1 Aluminum Spool Baitcasting Fishing Reel For Anglers

  • 10+1 High Quality Ball Bearings and quick and easy removable side cover and spool, makes maintenance and cleaning simple and covenant
  • Two-toned CNC Machined Aluminum Spool that offers maximum strength with less weight and an ultra-smooth Guide Bar System gives the line a smooth and even lay
  • The ceramic insert line guide means no line damage on any line type: Braid, monofilament, or fluorocarbon
  • Reliable Magnetic Braking System with a convenient external adjustable multi-level cast control, allowing for smooth and accurate casts without having to remove the side cover
  • Light weight and low profile design that fits comfortably in your hand, reduces fatigue allowing the angler to keep fishing all day long
we checked out this reel today. I put it on my ugly stick pole and it fit perfectly. I only had 6 lb monofilament line, which I used with a little fishing lure. It was an easy set up and the reel works smoothly. The problem I had was it was windy, I did not have enough weight on the line and I cast the line wrong. I got a horrible birds nest and it took me five minutes to fix it. The good thing was after I fished it, the reel still worked perfectly and smoothly. I would use this reel for freshwater. It's small and perfect for my eleven year old son. I will change the line to something easier to cast and put a lure and sinker that would make it easier for him to cast. This is a great learning reel that is even good for your avid fisherman. The only line I had just didn't work on a hot, windy, Florida day.

No comments:

Post a Comment