- DAILY READINGS by popular Christian female authors including Bethany Hamilton (Soul Surfer), Annie Downs, Christine Caine, Nicole Weider, Elsa Kok Colopy, Crystal Kirgiss, Bekah Hamrick Martin, Denise Van Eck, and more
- CHARACTER PROFILES of women in the Bible
- BOOK INTRODUCTIONS for each book of the Bible
- HIGHLIGHTED PROMISES OF GOD are verses worth remembering
- A CONCORDANCE for help in finding verses
- The bestselling NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION (NIV) of the Bible
#NIVBibleforTeenGirls and #FLYBY
The great people at Zondervan have designed a Bible for real teen girls with real lives. Today's teen girl needs reassurance that no issue is too big for God. The NIV Bible for Teen Girls, designed specifically for girls ages 13 to 18, will do just that. This Bible is packed with daily readings, highlighted promises of God, challenging insights, smart advice, and open discussions about the realities of life. This Bible is designed to help teen girls grow in faith, hope, and love. It is as sincere about a teen girl's walk with God as they are, helping them discover his will for all areas of their life, including relating to their family, dealing with friends, work, sports, guys, and so much more.
I like the idea about having this particular Bible for teen girls. I know it makes my daughter feel special to have her very own Bible. I also believe it's important for kids to read the Bible, during one of the tougher times of their lives. The Bible is filled with important information that relates to important women in the Bible. Growing in Faith Hope and Love is the basis of our faith and this is the perfect thing to teach teenage girls. Not sure if they have a teenage boy Bible yet (like this) but I think that would also be a great idea. It's important for our teens to learn about the Bible, God and Jesus at their level, so they can deal with all the peer pressures in the right way.
Here is your chance to win a copy of this Bible for your teenage girl.