Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Quality Source Products Magnetic Screen Door


  • So everybody knows, this is how my reviews work. I will copy information about the product from Amazon, so you get the information from the companies own mouth about the product I will add a picture, then I will give you an opinion about the product in my own words. I think it is important to have the information from the company and an unbiased opinion, so you know the most about each particular product.

  • New Design Fits 36" Doors with overall dimension of screen 39" X 83"
  • Continuous Magnet Sewn in, No Gaps
  • Velcro Sewn in Around Entire Frame, No more velcro patches, No More Gaps
  • Installs in Seconds, Walk Through with hands full and door closes behind you
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee For A Risk Free Buying Experience


It's brutally hot in Florida right now. We tried this, it is easy to put up and easy to use. It does keep the bugs out. I had a bunch of trouble with mosquitos getting into the house. This stops them. We made sure we got more of these and are sending them to the Philippines. We built a house in Cebu and my wife's family lives there. They have no screens and these will work perfectly. In Florida, these will work better in the fall and spring months. In the summer, we don't spend much time outside, especially August. I also told my sister about these in Upstate New York. It's cooler there and the mosquitos are everywhere. We visited in July and were amazed at the population of the little buggers. I like this mesh and how it keeps the bugs out. The magnets do it for me on this one, makes this Magnetic Screen Door easier and better than the rest. I like easy and this is easy. I love my air-conditioning in the summer and this screen door is now my friend for the fall and winter. This screen door works better than the others because it connects right to the wall and there are no spaces for bugs to find their way through. We have some very tiny mosquitos and it seems to be keeping them out too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment