Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Grab and Go Meals With BelVita Bisquits

I always wanted to try BelVita Bisquits. Today I went to Walmart, found them and bought a couple of boxes to try them out. We bought Strawberry Yogurt Creme Breakfast Sandwich and BelVita Soft Baked Oats and Peanut Butter. We chose Peanut Butter because the entire family loves peanut butter.





My son, daughter and I tried the Strawberry Yogurt creme breakfast Belvita Sandwiches. They taste great and actually fill you up. My daughter didn't like the flavor, but it was just because it was strawberry. My son and I like the flavor, tastes great with milk.






The good thing about the BELVITA breakfast sandwiches is they help keep you from being hungry for four hours. My son is twelve and my daughter is ten. If you have children at these ages, you know they are always hungry. At least with these crackers, both of them are full for a little while longer. CHECK OUT THE Walmart Locater Page, so you can see where you need to go to get your BelVita Breakfast Snacks.

I am an in the stands beer vendor at NFL games in Florida and these BelVita breakfast snacks and soft baked cookies are perfect to carry along with me to give me the energy I need, when I need it.

If you like to save money with rebates, you can buy BelVita and get a rebate with Ibotta, which is very cool. This way you get a great tasting snack and you actually save money. The cool thing about Ibotta is you can save money on many other products you buy at WalMart too.

With a busy life on the go, we know you are looking to save time and money without sacrificing the taste and quality of the most important meal of the day. The delicious, convenient breakfast that belVita biscuits provide, will keep you coming back for more. When served with fruit and dairy, belVita Biscuits provides you with 4 hours of steady nutritious energy to keep you going all morning long





STAY TUNED FOR PICTURES OF THE WALMART IN STORE EVENT.  Return to your nearest participating Walmart on Saturday, January 7th or Sunday, January 8th for a special belVita Breakfast in-store event. Each location will offer belVita Breakfast samples, exclusive savings, smoothies, giveaways and more. . Events will take place at select Walmart locations between 12:30 pm – 6:30pm. MAYBE I'LL SEE YOU THERE.





No comments:

Post a Comment