Thursday, February 22, 2018

Passion Whole Heart Album Review


I had the chance to review the Passion Whole Heart Album. The number 10 song, "Great Are You Lord" is a song we sing often at our church. My favorite song on the album is "More Like Jesus" beautiful song and we all need to be more like Jesus. I also love "God, You're so Good" a great song all of us have sung in the past. The entire album is filled with great songs, worship music, but beautiful worship music. Exactly why the album perfectly matches it's name.

01. Whole Heart (feat. Kristian Stanfill)

02. Almighty God (feat. Sean Curran)

03. God, You’re So Good (feat. Kristian Stanfill & Melodie Malone)

04. Reckless Love (feat. Melodie Malone)

05. Heaven (feat. Sean Curran)

06. More Like Jesus (feat. Kristian Stanfill)

07. Hallelujah, Our God Reigns (feat. Brett Younker)

08. Ghost (feat. Crowder)

09. Ever Almighty (feat. Melodie Malone)

10. Great Are You Lord (feat. Matt Redman)

11. All My Hope (feat. Crowder & Tauren Wells)


I pray often that God will bring a revival to our country. That we (as a whole) would turn our lives back to God, loving each other as we should. I could feel that love as I listened to the artists sing their songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment