Friday, December 7, 2012

Pick Wowza For Your Media Server Needs

I have been interested in taking some classes about video streaming software. I love television, video games and I am interested in developing my own video game some day. I am not a technologically savvy person. Some people tell me because I am a middle-aged man, I think it is because of lack of experience. I checked with some companies and studied about the subject myself online. I was surprise with the companies I found and what they offered their customers. I believe after my classes, someday, I will be able to do what I want to do with my video game ideas.

I learned when you have video streaming, there is a company that is your media server. The media server has to be powerful enough to do the job. They have to have the Add Ons you need to run your media. I found a company called Wowza Media Systems that is a great alternative to Adobe Flash Media Server. This company offers you a free 30 day of their service, they have won many awards and they are used in over 150 countries. If you are in search of a great media server, Wowza is the company for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment