Friday, December 14, 2012

Baby Girls Deserve The Best Of Everything

My friend's wife is having a baby in February. This is their first child and she will be a little girl. They wanted to keep it a secret, but I needed to know to buy them the right gift. I decided I would buy them baby girl nursery bedding because I was sure my friend's wife would love this gift. She is a picky lady and I wanted to impress her. My friend Mike told me his wife wasn't so sure about me for some reason. I had no idea what he meant, but I was sure I would buy a gift she would love for her newborn baby girl.

I chose pink as the color because my little girl loves pink. She believed she was a little princess since she was able to talk. I know Mike's wife will love pink too because her daughter will also be a princess before she knows it. I love to give people the perfect gift because friends deserve to be happy. When I gave my friend's wife, she actually cried. She looked at me, gave me a hug and smiled at her husband. Sometimes, the perfect gift can help out in ways even a man can't comprehend. My friend Mike now tells me his wife thinks I am the best friend he ever had. That girl is a really smart lady, I believe her baby will be beautiful and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment