Saturday, December 27, 2014

Santamedical Wrist Digital Blood pressure Monitor Review



So everybody knows, this is how my reviews work. I will copy information about the product from Amazon, so you get the information from the companies own mouth about the product I will add a picture, then I will give you an opinion about the product in my own words. I think it is important to have the information from the company and an unbiased opinion, so you know the most about each particular product.

Santamedical products offer clinically proven technology and are used by physicians and hospitals around the world. Compact, portable and simple-to-use, the Santamedical Blood Pressure Monitor is an advanced wrist cuff monitor with advanced technology that automatically inflates to the appropriate level (no adjustments required) while reducing measurement time. This advanced capability adds convenience and ease of use to those with conditions (such as arrhythmia) that lead to fluctuating blood pressure. With ample memory, the Santamedical Blood Pressure Monitor stores up to 60 blood pressure readings with date and time Memory recall. Based on a wrist cuff design, the Santamedical Blood Pressure Monitor is especially helpful for users with above average arm sizes. Backed by a 1 year warranty, the Santamedical Blood Pressure Monitor ships with 2 AAA batteries included, and user manual. Specifications - Large LCD size, 60 groups memory function; Date and time function; Automatically inflate; Power: 2 AAA size alkaline batteries; Automatic power-off function; Measuring Range: Pressure: 30mmHg~280mmHg; Pulse: 40 to 199 times/min; Measuring Accuracy: Pressure: ±3mmHg; Pulse: ±4% of reading. For safety purpose, this device is also equipped with the function of emergency stop. This function can make users have the feeling of trust when operating this device, especially for elders.


We received this product in exchange for our honest review. My wife has high blood pressure. I just like to check out my blood pressure and my pulse. My wife has a blood pressure monitor, but she does like this one. This one is easier to use than her other monitor. She can bring it with her because it is light and not bulky. On the other hand, I am a man and this blood pressure monitor is too small for me. When I use it, the readings are all over the place. My wife believes I am too big for the monitor. She is testing it to make sure. The problem we have with this monitor is it fits around your wrist, instead of around your upper arm. The readings jump all over the place. It works some for my wife. It does not work right for me. My pulse and my blood pressure are always too high on this monitor. 






No comments:

Post a Comment