Friday, December 12, 2014

Pure Luxe Lemon Oil - 100% Pure & Natural Essential Oil


So everybody knows, this is how my reviews work. I will copy information about the product from Amazon, so you get the information from the companies own mouth about the product I will add a picture, then I will give you an opinion about the product in my own words. I think it is important to have the information from the company and an unbiased opinion, so you know the most about each particular product.
  • PREMIUM QUALITY LEMON OIL 100% Pure Oil No Fillers or Additives - Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil (Citrus limonum)
  • FRESHNER - Has a natural, refreshing and uplifting scent that clears the mind and used for aromatherapy. Perfect for air freshener and freshening up clothes. Also a MULTI-BENEFIT INGREDIENT - Add drops of lemon oil in your water for aid with digestion, to boost weight-loss efforts, and to boost your mood and metabolism.
  • ►HEALTHY LIFESTYLE◀ Our premium lemon oil is naturally a detox, antiseptic and disinfectant. Our pure lemon oil has the ability to help clear the skin, treat stress disorders, fever, infections, asthma, obesity, insomnia, skin disorders, hair conditions, stomach problems and tiredness. Used by Aroma therapists to treat anxiety. Good immune system booster, helps aid in digestion, and can help detoxify and purify the liver.
  • CLEANER - A naturally good cleanser of the body. Also a disinfectant, ideal for cleaning metal surfaces, dishes, and clothes. Perfect for polishing leather, jewellery and wood furniture. Perfect Non-toxic and natural cleaning alternative for household use.
  • ►WORKS OR YOUR MONEY BACK

We received this product for free, the review is my own. This smells great and I am not allergic to it. This is a plus for me. This works great in all kinds of ways. I have been using it for cleaning and making rooms in my house smell great. You can actually drop a few drops in your garbage disposal and make it smell better. I did this in the other side of the sink too. Works great for cleaning out a smelly trash can. Cleans great and leaves a nice lemony smell, instead of a trashy smell. This product has many uses, which even I haven't tried yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment