Friday, December 5, 2014

Hair Growth Vitamins plus DHT blocker



So everybody knows, this is how my reviews work. I will copy information about the product from Amazon, so you get the information from the companies own mouth about the product I will add a picture, then I will give you an opinion about the product in my own words. I think it is important to have the information from the company and an unbiased opinion, so you know the most about each particular product.,

  • Supreme Baldness Protection - Formulated with 27 high-quality ingredients that are designed to not only revitalize and nourish your hair, but also to prevent vitamin deficiencies that can trigger hair loss in both men and women.
  • Reap the Benefits of Biotin - Our product contains 5000mcg of Biotin, which has been shown in major scientific studies to facilitate hair growth, shine and density.
  • Allergen-Friendly - Contains absolutely NO gluten, wheat, peanuts, tree nuts, soybeans, eggs or fish.
  • A Supplement You Can Trust - Our FDA-registered facility is NSF and GMP certified, and all of our products are manufactured in the USA
  • Manufacturer Guarantee - We offer a 100% no-hassle Manufacturer Guarantee for all our products. If you do not get the results that you were looking for, simply let us know and we will provide you with a full refund.

We received this product for free, the review is my own. My wife tried this product, she has long black hair that turns gray easily. We haven't noticed any new growth of hair, but her hair does feel soft and look healthier. I'm not sure if this product does make your hair grow, but you can tell it makes your hair healthier and softer. So if nothing else, it may help some people not lose hair, more than help it grow. Not sure, but it was worth the try and my wife does get healthier looking hair out of the deal.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment