Saturday, December 20, 2014

Keomi Skincare All Natural Hand Therapy by Keomi Skincare - ORGANIC & ALL NATURAL Review



So everybody knows, this is how my reviews work. I will copy information about the product from Amazon, so you get the information from the companies own mouth about the product I will add a picture, then I will give you an opinion about the product in my own words. I think it is important to have the information from the company and an unbiased opinion, so you know the most about each particular product.

Our super-rich, All Natural Hand Therapy, is a luxury product for dry and environmentally challenged hands & skin. If you prefer ALL NATURAL and ORGANIC products you will love this hand cream! Following our company's conviction to introduce only natural & organic skincare products made without compromise, this hand cream was initially formulated for nurses and others in a demanding work environment. Carefully crafted with the finest natural ingredients available, it contains none of the harmful chemicals prevalent in most commercially available products in the marketplace. Use it for serious hand therapy or just some serious pampering from a luxury product!
This truly superior hand cream is:

• 100% Natural & Vegan 
• Enriched with Shea & Cocoa Butter for maximum moisturizing 
• Infused with Organic Herbs & Plant Extracts 
• Fortified with Multi-Vitamins & Anti Oxidants 
• Scented with Pure Aromatherapy Grade Essential Oils 
We are as proud about what's NOT in our hand cream as much as what is:

• No Parabens 
• No Petrochemicals 
• Silicone Free 
• Alcohol Free 
• Gluten Free 
• No Artificial Fragrances
Lightly and naturally scented it is wonderfully fragrant, soothing and calming. Therapy...as nature intended!


We received this for free, the review is our own. We received this and tried it right away. It has a citrus type of smell and doesn't make me sneeze. My wife has used many hand creams, but they all made me sneeze. It helps those dry cracked winter hands, if you know what I mean. I believe I don't sneeze because there are no artificial fragrances. My wife and my daughter both love the hand cream, how well it works and how nice it smells. I like it because I don't have any allergic reactions from it.


No comments:

Post a Comment