Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Nature's Supplement Pure Garcinia Cambogia Weight Loss Supplement Review



So everybody knows, this is how my reviews work. I will copy information about the product from Amazon, so you get the information from the companies own mouth about the product I will add a picture, then I will give you an opinion about the product in my own words. I think it is important to have the information from the company and an unbiased opinion, so you know the most about each particular product.

What is Garcinia Cambogia? 

Garcinia Cambogia is a small, green pumpkin shaped fruit that grows in parts of Southeast Asia, India, and Africa. The active ingredient in the Garcinia Cambogia extract is in the rind of the fruit which has a large amount of natural substance called Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA), the substance that produces the weight loss effects. 

How does HCA support weight loss? 

HCA suppresses appetite by increasing serotonin levels. Low levels of serotonin is linked to depression and anxiety, which drive people to eat emotionally. As your serotonin level rises, your mood improves and lessens the drive to reach for food during emotional situations. 

Does it really work? 

While Nature's Supplement Garcinia Cambogia is not a miracle pill, when paired with a healthy diet and an exercise regime, taking garcinia cambogia extract may help assist you to accelerate weight loss. 

What is the Maximum Recommended Dosage? 

It's recommended to take at least 1500mg a day to 3000 mg, but no more than 3000mg. 

What to Look for when Buying Garcinia Cambogia? 

Make sure the supplement clearly marks at least 50% HCA. Currently 80% is the highest standardized HCA level on the market. 

Make sure it doesn't contain any artificial ingredients, binders, or fillers. 


First of all, there is no miracle pill for losing weight. I tried this product to see what it does. I took one pill instead of two, making sure I did not have any side effects. The pill gave me a bit of energy and did take my hunger pains away. I stuck to one pill at a time for now. I have a natural connection with natural products.I don't seem to need as much as the normal person, so I did not want to over do it. The pills give you some energy and takes away the hunger pains. Yes, you can lose a few pounds with this product. You also need to get your mind ready to exercise and eat right for better health. This product does what it says it does, but you still need to change your lifestyle. Good luck to all who want to lose some weight. I did not get any jitters taking this and I like that it works. I even got my neighbor to try it out and she lost five pounds in less than a week. There are a couple of things I like best about this particular Garcinia Cambogia product, I like that it is all natural and it works for me. I also like that this product won't hurt me.

Besides trying this, I decided to pick up my exercise. I bought a 21 speed bike and now ride my bike nearly every day. I also walk on my treadmill. The combination is getting me back into good shape. I get tired and this is actually a pick me up. At my, I really need that extra energy. We even began a family contest (in our home) where we eat better, exercise and try to cut some pounds. I have lost six pounds in one month. While I can't give Garcinia Cambogia Extract all the credit. Part of it is a mind change. You have to want to lose weight, willing to exercise and change your diet. You can never depend on pills to do all of the work for you. Last week, we put up a basketball hoop up and me and the kids are playing most every day. With this much exercise, a better diet and this Garcinia Cambogia, I am sure to lose the weight I want to lose. There Are No Miracle Supplements To Help You Lose Weight, you have to want to lose weight and commit to it. Buy the product that is all-natural, stay away from weight loss medicine that can hurt you.


No comments:

Post a Comment