Thursday, September 27, 2012

The Perils of Distracted Driving

distracted driving infographic from ifa auto insurance
Presented By IFA Auto Insurance

It is tough driving in Florida, everybody seems to be distracted. Every day, it seems like half a dozen people shoot in front of me without even seeing me. I have to pay attention to the road (every second) to make sure my family and I are safe. Please make sure you don't text while driving or allow other things to distract you. People are hurt and killed every day from distracted. I don't want to be a statistic.

I remember one time, I looked away for a second. Instantly, I crashed into the back of a truck that stopped in the middle of the road for no reason. I totaled my car just because I looked away from the road for a second. Can you imagine how much a text could distract you from your driving?

No comments:

Post a Comment