Thursday, September 20, 2012

Blentec Total Blender Warranty Review

I bought a Blendtec Total Blender two years ago at Costco. I watched the person make all kinds of stuff with the blender and thought it was cool. My wife wanted a blender and our anniversary was just around the corner, so I bought it. It was expensive, but my wife loved the present.

We used the Blendtec Total Blender for nearly two years before we had trouble. The machine decided to stop mixing, I was disappointed. I decided to check into the warranty and see where I stood. I talked to a nice lady Emily by email, she told me to call the company. I called and actually got Emily on the phone. I told her my problem, she told me the jar was messed up. She also told me it was still under warranty. I was relieved because my children were loving the smoothies we make with the Blendtec Total Blender.

I did have to pay $11 for shipping, but the new jar came in the mail within a week. The company sent a label to return the old jar which I believe they will likely fix. We used the new jar on the Blendtec Total Blender and the system now works perfectly.

Blentec has excellent customer service, products and warranties on their products. The Blendtec Total Blender works great, but the most important thing to me was the company stands behind their product. It was a pleasure dealing with the company and their people. They were helpful and very nice. I am glad I bought the Blendec Total Blender and I am glad the company stands behind the quality of their products.

This is not a paid post, this is a real life experience I had dealing with this great company.

No comments:

Post a Comment