Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Keep Calm T-Shirt Review



I was sent this cool t-shirt to review.





I wore the shirt a few times and received a mixed bag of comments. Some people said cool, others asked me why I wore such a weird t-shirt, other people just looked at me strangely. The t-shirt fit well and still fit well after I washed it.

The t-shirt is different and a cool conversation piece. I love t-shirts and I love to wear something that makes everybody think. I checked out the website and saw some more cool t-shirts I may be interested in. They have a ton of keep calm shirts. Check them out and see if you can find a cool t-shirt that will keep you calm. I am calm since I got the shirt, I am, Seriously.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment