Tuesday, November 13, 2018

The Ellie Claire Art Journal Blog Campaign

I had the opportunity to review Three Ellie Claire Art Journals. I decided to review these journals because my twelve year old daughter is a natural artist and I wanted to see what she thought about each of the journals. Kind of a dad's way of trying to give my daughter another avenue for her art.

THE ILLUSTRATED WORD AN ILLUMINATED BIBLE COLORING JOURNAL


I like the Bible verses and ability to color in the art work in this journal. It also has plenty of room to write down your thoughts, like one would in a regular journal. My daughter says the same, although she does not like the little pictures on the left side because they take away from writing room. She also would have liked places to draw too, instead of just lined pages.

ILLUMINATE YOUR STORY JOURNAL

This book or journal is a journal where you can learn how to make calligraphy letters. Which is cool for an artist, but does nothing for a father who cannot even draw a circle. I did like the quotes from famous people like Billy Graham and the verses from Proverbs. I think this would make a good journal for a young girl. My daughter likes the calligraphy aspect about the journal, she thinks it is cool.

FAITH AND LETTERING JOURNAL  #EllieClaireGifts

The Faith and Lettering Journal is the one I believe is closest to a real journal. The journal has important Bible verses in fancy lettering and places to put your thoughts. My daughter likes that it has places to put notes, places to draw and places to practice. My daughter will use each one of these books for their various uses.

I believe each of these journals are cool and would make a good present for any girl of faith. These journals also give my daughter more ideas about how to use her artistic abilities now and when she grows up.



No comments:

Post a Comment