Friday, November 30, 2018

NIV Adventure Bible Polar Exploration Edition Review

I had the opportunity to review NIV Adventure Bible Polar Exploration Edition Review. This Bible is the number one Bible for kids. The Bible starts out with a page where you can put the child's name and who the Bible is from. This Bible was obviously designed to get children excited about the Bible.

When I was a kid, I picked up the Bible, read it and thought it was a huge book filled with some cool stories. This Bible actually tells kids that this is the Bible, God's word. This NIV Bible stays true to God's word, but helps explain many of the more important parts to the Bible to kids. For example. I Corinthians 13. This is the book about Faith, Hope and Love. This Bible explains to kids and adults what this means in their lives. We can be the smartest, richest, most talented person in the world, but without love, we are nothing. I also like the part getting to know Jesus. This Bible sends you to the most important parts of the Bible to learn about Jesus. I like this Bible so much, I will be giving it to my son.

I could go on an on about this great Bible and tell you that it is perfect to teach your children and yes even yourself more about the Bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment