Sunday, September 15, 2013

Warmze Portable Bottle Warmer Review



I was sent a Warmze portable bottle warmer to review. This is great because I have two sister-in-laws who have babies. I gave the Warmze bottle warmer to Loida and she loves it. It works great on the run and her baby has perfect bottles everywhere they travel. Here is some information about how the Warmze Portable bottle warmer works.

How to Use WarmZe

How To Use WarmZe Bottle in 2 Easy Steps:


  1. Place prepared bottle in WarmZe BottleSOC & pull up outer layer of the BottleSOC
  2. Wrap air activated warmer around inner layer of BottleSOC, pull down outer layer of BottleSOC
A perfect bottle will be ready for your baby in 30 minutes or less. Never overheats.

Did you know that warming bottles...

Increases calming effects by releasing Tryptophan, Serotonin & Melatonin.
Good To Know! Warm water mixes with powder formula better.
Did you know? Tepid bottles mimic mother’s breast milk temperature and are naturally easier for baby to digest.
Good to Remember: Warm formula and breast milk retain nutrients better when warmed with slow even heat.
Also reduces colic.










If you are a new parent, you know all the help you can get it worth more than any money in the world. This bottle warmer is the best and makes your job much easier. You can buy the Warmze Bottle Warmer here. I am a stay at home father and it was my pleasure to review this great product. Wish I had it when my children were babies, but my sister in law is enjoying it with her baby. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment