Monday, September 30, 2013

Prevagen Can Improve Memory, An Informational Review



Many of us seem to have trouble with our memory when we age. I am 49 and I already find myself forgetting stuff. Part of it could be busyness and part could be a real problem. I hear it gets worse when you continue to age. 


Prevagen can improve memory*

Prevagen was tested in a large double-blind, placebo-controlled study using computers to assess brain performance. 218 adults over 40 years old participated in the three month study. Prevagen significantly improved learning and word recall.*
Around the age of 40, our brain begins to need more cognitive support.* Prevagen can improve memory within 90 days.*

Common examples where Prevagen may help

improves memory
  • Walk into a room and forget why.
  • Spend extra time looking for car keys or purse.
  • Trouble remembering names or faces.
These are everyday examples of normal memory challenges that can come with aging. Prevagen has been tested and shown to improve memory.*

Prevagen is a safe and effective supplement

Prevagen Supplement Facts
Only Prevagen contains the ingredient apoaequorin, a unique protein originally obtained from a specific species of jellyfish called Aequorea victoria found in the Puget Sound. Apoaequorin is a protein our brains need for healthy function but is diminished in the aging process.
Prevagen is very safe and extremely well-tolerated. There are no known contraindications with any supplements or medications.

How does Prevagen® work?

Laboratory research has demonstrated that Prevagen® has powerful cell supporting activity by providing a protein originally found in jellyfish.
In aging, these proteins are depleted leaving brain cells vulnerable to damage. Prevagen® was developed by scientists and University researchers in Madison, Wisconsin.
This all sounds like me, so I am happy to try Prevagen. I keep joking with my friends that I believe this stuff will help me, but I keep forgetting to take it. I forget my keys, my wallet, where I am going sometimes. What I have to do, etc. Here's to improving my brain function and my memory.
We are also happy to offer a complimentary copy of The Brain Health Guide.

Make sure you like Prevagen on Facebook

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment