Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Colostrum PLUS® from Symbiotics


I have had a bad summer. I spent the entire summer dealing with bronchitis, now I have kidney stones. Passing kidney stones really sucks. It is painful. Now the urologists says I may have a mass on my right kidney, what a joy. I am getting older and it seems like my body is falling apart. That is why I jumped at the chance to try Colostrum PLUS from Symbiotics. The tablets are chewable and they taste good, they also help your immune system. I have been taking so many antibiotics, I have spent so much time on the toilet, I eventually had to take myself off the antibiotics. I am hoping Colostrum PLUS will help my immune system. I really need it. I will be taking this every day and I will be happy to have a stronger immune system.


Protect your health and fight back against the signs of aging with Colostrum PLUS® from Symbiotics

Colostrum is nature’s first food provided at birth by female mammals. Often referred to as “life’s perfect food,” colostrum contains the perfect combination of immunoglobulins, growth factors, antibodies, vitamins, minerals, enzymes and amino acids to protect the body and promote healthy immune system function at birth. As we age, the amount of immune and growth factors present in our bodies begins to decline and we may become more susceptible to fatigue, unwanted weight gain, loss of skin elasticity and loss of muscle tone. In addition, we may also become vulnerable to the many pollutants and allergens around us from our toxic environment.
Colostrum PLUS® adds back the powerful, natural antibodies and immune factors that promote healthy immune system function and play a key role in our everyday health:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment