Thursday, September 20, 2018

The Peanut Butter and Strawberry Jam Lower Carb Wrap-Dirty Keto

My first recipe is not Keto friendly, it's healthier, but not Keto. This recipe was though up by my twelve year old daughter. My daughter does not like any jams or jellies you can buy in the store. My sister and I made strawberry jam.

The pic is not our wrap it is a picture of my sister Ellen's keto friendly bagels. I have not made these yet. The recipe is the recipe to make the delicious strawberry jam.

Here is a picture of the actual strawberry jam my sister and I made

My daughter loves this strawberry jam and she came up with this healthier peanut butter and jelly wrap. The wrap is La Banderita carb counter whole wheat wraps. 16 grams of carbs, but 11 grams of fiber which equals to 5 g net carbs. They taste delicious and you can buy them for $2.82 at Walmart. Leave it to my twelve year old to come up with a healthier snack that I never would have thought of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment