Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Foxbrim Vitamin C Lotion Review


  • So everybody knows, this is how my reviews work. I will copy information about the product from Amazon, so you get the information from the companies own mouth about the product I will add a picture, then I will give you an opinion about the product in my own words. I think it is important to have the information from the company and an unbiased opinion, so you know the most about each particular product.
  • RESULTS WITH VITAMIN C: Vitamin C has proven to be an essential ingredient in restorative skin care. WIth daily application, you can provide your skin with this effective and natural ingredient to enjoy healthy youthful skin.
  • LIGHTWEIGHT AND EFFECTIVE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES: Formulated for all skin types, our natural lotion is soothing and non-irritating. Moisturize without worry. Healthy hydration in a bottle.
  • ANTIOXIDANT PROTECTION + FIGHT FREE RADICALS: Create eight-fold antioxidant protection while effectively preventing the formation of free radicals. From lightening sun spots and discoloration to reducing wrinkle formation our lotion provides a number of essential benefits to fortify and prepare skin for the day.
  • COMPLEX FORMULA: Enjoy the full benefits of a combination of MSM, Green Tea and Vitamin C. With soothing Aloe, effective restorative agents can work to strengthen skin elasticity and promote cell turnover. All for your healthiest skin yet!
  • FOXBRIM PROUDLY PROVIDES YOU A ★RISK FREE★ MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Buy without worry! Try Foxbrim's Vitamin C Lotion. If you're unsatisfied in any way with your results we will provide you a full refund (covering every single penny!). You truly have nothing to lose and everything to gain!


We had the chance to review Foxbrim Vitamin C Lotion for free, The review is our own opinion. My wife and I have both gotten hooked on all these Vitamin C products that we have been able to use and review. This one was a little different, but the results were the same. My feet are rough from all the hard work I do. I decided to try this product on my feet. I put the Vitamin C lotion on my feet before I go to bed. After a few days, I noticed the roughness is replaced with much softer, normal feeling feet. It works great. Now I have a product that I can use to keep the roughness off my feet. It also makes it so those areas on my feet no longer itch. If you have read any of my reviews, you know I love Foxbrim products because they work great and are natural.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment