Friday, December 12, 2014

Bonefish Grill- $10 Gift Card From Bonefish Grill For You and Yours Review



My wife loves Bonefish Grill. The kids and I like the Calamari and a few other things. This coupon (they said Gift Card, but actually ten dollars off) Either way, you get ten dollars off your mail. I thought it was funny that I had to take a picture of this and send it to Instagram before I could actually tell you about this. So here's how it works. I get a free ten dollar coupon. If you go HERE, you can also get the same Ten dollar coupon. This is great if you are actually going to the restaurant and getting a meal. Now the difference between a gift card and this coupon is with a gift card, you actually get to combine it with another offer. That is the only bad part I see about this offer. Have a great dinner, Maybe I will see you at Bonefish Grill.



No comments:

Post a Comment