Sunday, June 16, 2013

Hidden Valley Ranch chicken for dinner

Photo of Hidden Valley<sup>®</sup> For Everything Topping & Dip Original Ranch<sup>®</sup>My granddaughter absolutely loves Hidden Valley Ranch dressing.She puts it on EVERYTHING whether it is pizza,pasta,wings or even toast.I swear I thought I saw her putting it on chocolate ice cream one day but I'm not sure (she is weird in some ways but I love her dearly).Today I thought we would have her favorite  dish Hidden Valley Ranch chicken  for dinner.When I told her about my plan she thought about calling off from work but that would not be a responsible thing to do.Well after work she rushed home to help me.The following recipe is so easy to make that you wonder why we don't do it more often.No Susan we can't have it for breakfast,lunch and dinner!!!
Hidden Valley Ranch chicken

Start with 6oz. boneless skinless chicken breasts

1/4 cup Ranch Dressing

1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs 

2 TBS olive oil

First rinse chicken under cold water 

Then dip chicken into dressing  then coat both sides with bread crumbs until covered.

Heat oil in saute pan until hot but not smoking

Saute chicken for about 4 to 5 minutes and turn over for another 4 to 5 minutes 

Check temperature with meat thermometer to at least 160 degrees for food safety 

                Enjoy!!!!

We serve this dish with roasted potatoes or rice and our favorite vegetable broccoli. Of course it comes  with Hidden Valley Ranch dressing on the side for dipping. Susans favorite!!!

Written by Kurt Borkowski

No comments:

Post a Comment