Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Aveeno Active Naturals For Men Review

 participated in a campaign on behalf of Dad Central Consulting for Aveeno. I received a Avveno Men's Skin Care Kit to facilitate my review and a promotional item as a thank-you for participating.

Aveeno sent me their Aveeno Active Naturals Skin care products to review. I have to shave everyday and I like to have a good clean shave. The face wash was better than I thought it would be. It cleaned my face, but was not rough like I expected. The shaving cream lathered up perfectly and made my shave perfect. The after shave was different than what I am used to, but it kept my face smooth. I love the products and I use them everyday now. I give Aveeno two thumbs up for their men's shaving products. Their products are called Active Naturals for Men.

When I researched the Aveeno Active Naturals for Men, I was pleasantly surprised. The ingredients they use for these great products are actually naturally. Aveeno uses oat, soy, feaverfew, wheat, shiitake, seaweed, southernwood, lupine and lotus. The products work great and they are actually natural products.
AVEENO® Men's Face Wash AVEENO® Men's Shave Gel AVEENO® Men's After Shave Lotion
I love a great shave and Aveeno Active Naturals for men gave me that great shave, naturally. I love how these products work and how they are made. I really enjoyed reviewing these products and will use them in the future.

ACTIVE NATURALS® Ingredients 

We use only high-quality natural ingredients—grown in regions that provide an ideal environment for the plant to thrive and produce beneficialACTIVE NATURALS® ingredients.

Our scientists follow high standards of ingredient selection, formulation and manufacturing, with processes that retain the strength and purity of the ingredients.

Learn more about the magic of ACTIVE NATURALS®ingredients—sourced from nature, uniquely formulated and scientifically proven to deliver real skin and hair care benefits.

No comments:

Post a Comment